Analysis of Correctors and Premixes (Premix)
Among the ingredients that conform animal feed we can find correctors or premixes, vitamin-mineral supplements which are added in order to compensate nutritional deficiencies and that favour the correct and complete nutrition of animals.
One of the most demanded services related to correctors or premix (also known as cores or mineral animal feed) are:
- Analysis of cereals and subproducts Corn, wheat, barley, rye, rice, oat, sorghum; Subproducts: rice and wheat bran DDGs, gluten feed, gluten meal 60% …
- Vitamins. Fat-solubles (A, E, D); water-solubles (Complex B, C, K3, biotin, folic acid, calcium pantothenate, etc.)
- Minerals: Mn, Zn, Cu, Fe, Mg, Na, K, Cr, Co, etc.
- Amino acids. The most used in animal feed: lysine, methionine, threonine, tryptophan and valine.
- Others: choline chloride, enzymes, antioxidants, preservatives, toxin-trapping elements, etc.
Contact us, we will give a response to your request as soon as possible